TOPSHOP KNITTED FLUFFY CREW JUMPER | ZARA LEATHER CITY BAG | TOPSHOP ANKLE SOCKS | MONKI LANA BLAZER | H&M CHENILLE CARDIGAN | ASOS SWING DRESS | ASOS METHOD FLATS
001. Up until now I have been unsure about wearing pastel shades in winter. In the summer I am all for pastels, I literally resemble a shed load of pastel icing on a ton of cupcakes, but for winter I have been undecided due to always associating darker hues with moody winter weather. With the initial doubt aside, I have really come around to the winter pastel trend and really want to embrace it by adding this little knitted beauty to a hanger in my wardrobe. It looks super soft too. Delish!
002. This is pure LUST. Serious lust. Zara pull out all the stops when it comes to their handbags and their city bags have been raved about to the point where I cannot take it anymore. I need to own one of these babies; it's a matter of dedication to fashion. Yes, I just said that. It's totally justified too... right? Especially because my current bag just came to an awful death by its handles breaking. Yes, there we go - totally justified.
003. Socks are something I weirdly obsess over buying. I cannot go into Topshop without coming out with a new pair of socks. Last winter I splurged on tons for a total sock drawer refurb and it's come to that time again. The lurex floral socks (in every shade they do may I add) have firmly made it on my list to Santa... but these cat ones may have to be a little pre-Xmas present to myself.
004. Every time I go on to the Monki website for a browse (and that's at least once a week!) I stare into the screen at their beautiful Lana blazer. It's just so chic that I need it. Since losing (or should I say, had stolen!) my trusty leather jacket, I've struggled to find something to wear on nights out over dresses, and I think I have -just maybe- convinced myself that this is its appropriate replacement.
005. I have no cardigans. I will let that sink in for a moment as you are all probably thinking 'What the hell is this girl'... but I hated all mine and gave them to my sister, plus I am more of a jumper kinda gal, but more recently I have had the urge to fill the cardigan void in my wardrobe. I wear a lot of dresses and since it's getting colder I could do with that extra bit of layering to stay nice and snug. This is where this amazing shaggy, furry lil' beauty comes in. I have tried this on countless of times in store and umm and ahh each time. I am on strict orders from my Mother to not buy anything now Xmas is looming. Maybe this will be waiting for me under the tree? We shall see!
006. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it and I think it's going to be my payday purchase on Friday. I have an occasion coming up where I need a new dress so I think I have found the dress which ticks all the boxes - I am so in love with the peter pan collar and flower detailing. A+ to ASOS as always!
007. I needed shoes to match. Need I say more?