Why is it you want the most when you can't obtain it? My beauty collection is considerably lacking right now as all my beauty bits seem to run out all at one time- why is that so typical? Even more upsetting when you cannot afford half of what you want/need. I have been dying to introduce some new bits into my beauty collection and try out new brands that seem to be most desired by other beauty bloggers; and these items are just a mere few that have creeped onto my list.
001: The YSL Babydoll Mascara - This is something I have only recently decided I've wanted to try. After running out of my favourite Soap & Glory mascara and trying other drug store alternatives I've been left disappointed and wanted to delve further into the slightly more up-market mascara products. I've never really splashed out on a mascara - well maybe once - but I have really short uncurly lashes and every mascara I tried -despite the price- didn't really do much. Despite this, I have decided to get back on the mascara market to see if I can find 'the one'. I have read a lot about this YSL one and have really become attached to the thought of trying it. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth a go, right?
002. Origins Ginzing - It's been a product I have been coveting for a long while. I think it's time to give in and give it a whirl since I am in need of a new daily moisturiser and the smell of this lures me to the Origins counter every single time - I need to give in to the desire at some point because I am weak.
003. Origins Clear Improvement - This mask is something I've seen written about on several blogs I follow and every time I read a review I am dying to try. I have the Drink Up Intensive mask and quite like it, however really want to get into testing out a few face masks because that is one part of the skincare routine I tend to avoid due to sheer laziness! I have mentioned recently how my skin keeps having terrible tantrums so I am really hoping this will help nip the problem in the bud.
004. Chanel Rouge Noir Lipstick - This is a product of lust for me. I have wanted this for a while now and I am actually spending more money on finding the perfect dupe that I might as well just buy the original. It's one of those products that allures you into thinking you will be the sexiest woman in the world if you wear it - A girl can dream, right?
005. Nars Sheer Glow - My daily MUF foundation has just come to an end so I am in dire need of a foundation for every day wear. I have heard so many great things about this product but am still yet to grab myself a sample. Nars is a brand I am so intrigued by but have yet to try. This will definitely be my first Nars purchase!
006. Maybelline Baby Face - When in New York is fell in love with the infamous Maybelline Baby Lips so when I heard about Baby Face I got way over excited. I've had a few tubes of Benefit's Porefessional in recent times and I have found it quite pricey for the amount of product you get - plus I am still unsure of its mousse-like consistency, so when I heard Baby Face was meant to be a similar product It was clear that it needed to be a new staple in my make-up bag. I swatched this the other day and really liked the gel consistency so I think it's one I will go back and purchase.
007. HD Brow Kit - I have had my Sleek brow kit for so long and I've been literally scraping at the last remaining bit of product. Although I have had no issues with the Sleek one (it's just like Benefit's Brow Zings) I keep seeing bloggers rave about the HD brow kit - and I know I am very late to the party - but I need it in my life.
008. MAC Lip Liner in 'Currant' - I keep meaning to pick this up but I always talk myself out of it. I have so many berry coloured lip sticks and no lip liner to match so it's now become a necessity that needs to be purchased - it seems like the perfect match!
009. Clinique Take Off The Day - I've had my eye on both this and Emma Hardie's cleansing balm, but I think this one is a little cheaper and has amazing reviews. I still haven't found the perfect cleanser. As much as I love Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish, I just want to try something new and have heard nothing but good things about this cleansing balm - and I am quite intrigued by using a balm.
010. Nars Orgasm and Laguna Duo - Lastly, again something that has been on my wish list for a very long time. I have recently been using the Sleek Face Form kit which contains a similar bronzer shade and the Rose Gold blush which is said to be a slight Orgasm dupe, and although I really do like it, it's not filling the Laguna and Orgasm void.
Are you coveting any of the above? Or are there any products you think I have missed and should consider buying?